REGISTERING AS AN ACCREDITED SUPPLIER
To diversify its supply chain, and to streamline its collaboration with potential suppliers and vendors, MAPNA Group has launched an online supplier database.
If you are an Iranian or international company that intend to collaborate with MAPNA Group, you can register your company in the database according to the following instructions:
- Kindly browse across MAPNA Group website to become acquainted with our businesses and technical needs. If you believe you can supply us with the required goods and services, click on the REGISTRATION link. Study the instructions if you have any questions or need clarifications.
- Our Commercial Department will conduct an initial survey of your CV and fields of activity to see if it tallies with our needs and will send you an activation link containing your username and password to the email address you have provided.
- Use the activation link sent to your email to sign in and fill in the forms.
- You need to complete all the required fields and attach the necessary documents before you click on the SUBMIT button. Your profile will be sent to the Commercial Department of MAPNA Group who will then carry out a vetting process. The details and organization of the data are key factors in final evaluation of the suppliers.
- Suppliers can refer to TRACK REGISTRATION to track the latest status of their evaluation procedure.
MAPNA Commercial Department will inform the supplier if they are qualified, and the supplier’s name will be registered in MAPNA Group’s supplier database. The supplier will be invited to bid for MAPNA Group tenders in consequent projects.