(1 * MGT 30 + 1 x 2 pressure HRSG + 1 * Condensing ST)
The 25 MW combined cycle power plant with a gas turbine is a dual pressure combined cycle power plant using the following equipment:
- a dual pressure recovery boiler;
- an ACC cooling system;
- a gas turbine with an MGT30 generator; and,
- adual pressure condensing steam turbine with a generator.
The energy of the turbine’s exhaust gas is absorbed by a dual pressure recovery boiler to produce the steam required by the condensing steam turbine.
Advantages of the project:
- Compatibility with all geographical conditions
- Using theheatof the turbine’s outputgas
- Using the benefits of distributed generation projects
- A significant increase inefficiencycompared withsimplecycle power plants