Mission of MAPNA Group's Investment Division:
Execution of power, oil & gas, and rail transportation projects under B.O.O, B.O.T, buyback and other Active Investor schemes to sell MAPNA Group's products and services.
1. MAPNA generates 13% of Iran’s total power under the following types of contract:
- Power purchase agreement (PPA) or ECA (export credit agency);
- Direct sale in the electricity market;
- Sales in energy stock market;
- Sale of renewable power under renewables PPA scheme;
- Sale of small-scale plants' electricty under PPA scheme;
MAPNA Group is ready to supply power for large-scale consumers under bilateral contracts.
2. Water produced in MAPNA Group's power and water cogeneration plants can be supplied as drinkable and demineralized water for various industries.
MAPNA Qeshm Water & Electricity Generation Company sells its products via guaranteed purchase agreements.
Major buyers of MAPNA Group's products include:
- Urban water and wastewater companies;
- Rural water and wastewater companies;
- Major water consumers in various industries;