TEC is a Petroleum Engineering and Geo-science Consultancy Company, regarded as the first Iranian knowledge-based firm in upstream of oil & gas industry. The Company was founded in 1991 with the aim of providing certain services in oil & gas industry such as exploration, assessment and modeling, field development studies, geological studies, ad reservoir engineering in accordance with cutting-edge technologies and know-how.
Relying on MAPNA’s 23 years of experience, TEC has successfully completed over 50 projects in the upstream sector. Equipping, setting up and offering training course for NIOC startup companies are among technical services provided by TEC. In 2010 MAPNA Group acquired the majority of TEC shares.
- Regional Geological Study of the West Kopeh Dagh
- Frame Agreement for Engineering Services
- Consultancy Services & Supervision on Upstream Activities of South Azadegan Oil Field
- Geological Supervision & Engineering Services for ICOFC wells
- Successful reservoir studies in Nowurz and Naft Sefid fields
- Seismic Inversion in Bangestan reservoir, North Yaran field
- Study of Danan field oil resources
- Study of South Pars 14, 15, and 16 gas fields
Supervision over drilling, engineering services, and reservoir studies for development of South Yaran field