Nasb Niroo was founded in 1991 and has accomplished more than 165 national projects so far. The company’s main fields of activity is project management, procurement, implementation of power plant and industrial projects, civil and construction projects, transmission lines and high-voltage substation power plant and industrial projects.
The main characteristic of Nasb Niroo Company is its concentration on installation and commissioning of power plants, construction of power transmission lines and substations, and manufacturing fuel tanks particularly in combined cycle projects.
- Successful execution of more than 190 national projects in power plant and other energy-related fields;
- Construction of 500 kv transmission line project in Turkmenistan in collaboration with Lotus Energy of Turkey
- Contract for installation and pre-commissioning of two gas turbine units in Erbil, Kurdistan Region of Iraq, and fulfillment of all commitments according to project timetable;
- Acknowledged as Grade I company by Management and Planning Organization of Iran in power, oil & gas, construction, utilities and equipment
- 95% project progress index
- Completion and commissioning of Arak Steel Structure Company with a manufacturing capacity of 8000 tons of steel structure per year;
- Acquisition of ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001) IMS, HSE-MS, ISO 10015)
- Ownership of a 600-ton tower crane from Liebherr Company for utilization in wind farm projects.
- Development of a management dashboard for control and monitoring of all projects;
- Ten million man-hours with no casualties.