MD1 is the largest contractor of gas power plants in Iran. Up to now, construction and commissioning of 145 gas and combined cycle power plant units with an overall capacity of more than 23000 MWs has been assigned to MD1. Thanks to determination and capability of MAPNA specialists, more than seventy percent of the capacity has been implemented and the rest is to be synchronized to the national grid in near future.
MD1 also offers full services in field of BoP electricity and mechanic islands of thermal power plants, cooling services and water treatment, power transmission and distribution, CHP, DG, renewable energies, and small-scale plants in domestic and international markets. Based on its R&D insights, the company also holds plans for innovation and appropriate response to new challenges in the energy industry.
- Engineering, procurement, and construction of 127 power plant units with an overall capacity of 19,000 MWs;
- Engineering, procurement, and construction, installation and commissioning of 10 wind farm units with an overall capacity of 25 MWs;
- Adding 50 percent to Iran’s total electric capacity by March 2013;
- Execution of Iran’s largest wind farm project in Kahak with a capacity of 100 MWs;
- Construction, completion and commissioning of more than 30 power plant and industrial projects;
- More than 20 power plant and industrial projects under construction;
- Executor of Iran’s only national dispatching project;
- Executor of MAPNA Group’s first CHP project in south Tehran wastewater treatment project;
- Executor of Iran’s first mobile power plant project;
- Record-holder for synchronization of 19 power plant units in one year with an overall capacity of 3000 MWs;
- Execution, implementation, and completion of 230 KV and 400 KV power substations in more than 10 projects;
- Engineering, procurement, construction and completion of BOP operation in Chadormalu, Kahnuj, Sirjan, Gol Gohar, Samangan, Shirvan, Mahshahr, Behbahan, Taban (Yazd) and Parand projects;
- Engineering, procurement, and construction of ACC and heller cooling systems in various projects.