MAPNA Boiler and Equipment Engineering and Manufacturing Company (aka MAPNA Boiler) specializes in design, procurement, manufacture, installation and commissioning of heat recovery steam generators (HRSGs), water tube boilers (package, industrial, power plant) and auxiliary equipment for power, oil & gas, and petrochemical industries for local and international markets.
The company relies on skillful human power, advanced technology (transferred or in-house), and partnership with reputable local and international suppliers to develop its products and services.
Since establishment in 2003, 154 units of HRSGs and 38 units of water tube boilers have been manufactured and delivered by MAPNA Boiler.
The special status of oil & gas and petrochemical industries in the Iranian economy has encouraged MAPNA Boiler to engage in more serious efforts in local energy sector and execute various projects in form of steam supply and construction of utilities under EP (engineering and procurement) and EPC (engineering, procurement, and construction) schemes.
Up to 2010, production of auxiliary equipment was outsourced to domestic companies. MAPNA Boiler factory has taken charge of manufacture of these equipment since then, in an effort to optimize quality and price and increase customer satisfaction.
Customers' demand for world-class product support and reliable services, and the company's plan to complete its chain of products and services, has culminated in development of a comprehensive plan of after-sales services.
With the government's policy of liberalizing energy price and the increasing need acknowledged by industries and investors to optimize efficiency, MAPNA Boiler has embarked on a mission to develop its product portfolio in order to design and supply various types of heat recovery steam generators and process units, particularly for oil & gas and petrochemical industries.
With diversification of MAPNA Group's basket of products and venturing into manufacture of F-class turbines, MAPNA Boiler also engaged in manufacture of F-class and H-class boilers through transfer technology and licensed production.
The company is dedicated to complete customer satisfaction and expansion of its local and international market by reliance on state-of-the art management systems, skilled, committed workforce, and compliance to environmental regulations.
What we manufacture
- Power plant heat recovery boilers
- Industrial/water tube boilers
- Steam boilers
- Combined heat and power boilers
- Shell & tube heat exchanger
- Pressure vessel and storage tank
- Water tube boilers
- Standalone boilers
What we will manufacture in near future
- Small heat recovery steam generator boilers
- Gas sweetening facilities
- Industrial recovery boiler and reboiler
- Distillation tower
Services we undertake
- Boiler major overhaul
- Flue-gas desulfurization (FGD)
- Upgrading and developing steam generators
- Procuring material, equipment, and spare part
- Metallurgical laboratory services
- Supervising installation and commissioning
- Boilers performance testing
- Supporting products under long-term service agreements (LTSA)
- Boilers fault finding and periodic and case-based repairs
- Training services for boilers and auxiliary equipment
- Project management services
Proof of Excellence
- OHSAS 18001:2007
- ISO /IEC 17025 ; ISO 9001:2008 ; ISO 14001:2004
- S5 Workplace Organization Method
- 2-star Letter of Appreciation (issued by Organizational Excellence Award)
- Letter of Appreciation by 3rd National Productivity Festival
- Golden Award in Commercial Card Ranking of 2011 and 2011
Honors & Awards
- EFQM Organizational Excellence; Iranian National Productivity and Excellence Award (INPE): Silver Award; 2014 & 2018
- Green Industrial Unit: Silver Award; 2017
- Rank 11 in Industrial Management Institute's (IMI) 2017 ranking of contractor companies
- Holder of Safety Certificate for Contractors from Ministry of Cooperatives, Labor, and Social Welfare: 2017
- Second rank in McCoy Power Reports 1396 Preliminary League Table of Manufacturers
- Fifth rank in McCoy Power Reports Q1 2019 Official League Table of Technology Owners
- Letter of Appreciation for watertube boilers with a capacity of 50-200 tons of steam per hour; 2016